2019 is upon us and there is no better way to define a New Year Resolution and kick the year off with running a race. We are 10 days away from the Irvine Half Marathon / 5k that takes place on January 12, 2019.
The race directors have been actively engaging on social media and have released a lot of exciting details about the race. You can find all the information at www.irvinehalf.com.
- Medals for both events were released about a month ago and they are pretty sweet. Just think you could have some new hardware to show off to your friends! Define 2019 as a year of being mindful of your health!
- The course map for the half marathon.
- FREE Live Tracking via Racejoy. Features consist of GPS Progress Alerts, Live GPS Tracking, and Send-a-Cheer.
- Registration fees are at $100 for the Half Marathon and $50 for the 5k. Registration ends on January 11, 2019 at 5:00 pm PST. Use BRSCVIP good for 10% off!
- Start times:
- Half Marathon 8:00 am PST
- 5k 8:15 am PST
This is going to be an awesome race and a great way to experience Irvine, California and all the activities nearby. If you are running make sure to look for the BibRave Pro’s that are running the race and say HI!!!