“Disclaimer: I received entry into the Glass City Half Marathon to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
So last time I checked in with you all regarding the Glass City Half Marathon, I was just formally kicking off my preparation for that race. Well a month later I am in full swing and feeling good. It has been fun following along with the race promotions and the excitement that is building up. It is pretty crazy that we are now only 77 days away!!! Below I will provide you with some cool updates released as we get closer to race day!!!!
- Are you a first time marathoner? Well if so make sure to provide that information on registration, because the Glass City Marathon is rolling out the red carpet and providing you with VIP treatment. Talk about cool and very unique! I wish the race I ran my first marathon provided this treatment!
- Personal Concierge Service at Expo
- Elite Athlete Escort at Expo
- Special Recognition Package
- VIP Status at Post-race Party
- Are you looking to meet a certain time or PR? Well here you can find a list of pace groups for both the Marathon and Half Marathon. What better way to meet that goal with the help of a pacer!
- Are you a club, group or team looking for a designated space to cheer on and support the likes of all runners? Well GCM has Rally Row at Mile 26 with a list of amenities!!! Free this year and only 10 spots remain. Register Here!!!
Finally here are some key dates that you definitely want to add to your calendar in preparation for the race.